- Go to www.switchplus.ch and enter your desired domain including the desired extension “Register DOMAIN”; e.g. “desireddomain.ch” or “desireddomain.com” (without www). After clicking “continue” you will be shown whether the desired DOMAIN is free (green tick). You can also select additional top-level domains from the areas “Top Domains”, “Generic Domains”, “Country Domains” and “New Domains”. Please click on “check” if the availability of the desired domain is not yet displayed.
- Click on “continue” as soon as you have selected the desired number of subscription years (1-5 years).
- You will now be taken to the point where you can either log in with an existing user account (user ID and password) or open a new user account, please log in with user ID and password and click on “Login”, or click on “Open user account” and follow the instructions for creating the user account.
- After logging in, you will be able to order hosting products in addition to DOMAIN. To continue with the registration, please click on “continue”.
- Read and accept our terms and conditions by checking the corresponding checkbox and clicking on “order”. This completes the registration of your DOMAIN.
- You now have the possibility to pay directly with your credit card or Postcard. The invoice for the ordered product will be sent by e-mail within the next few hours and you will also find it in the switchplus user account under “Invoices”.
What is a user account and what can I do with it?