A technical administrator is able to support you as a client in all technical matters. Through your entry, the technical administrator receives in his account access to your account with the following permissions:
- Register DOMAINs
- Administrate DOMAINs as change name server entries
- Transfer DOMAINs to switchplus
- Order, administrate or terminate WEB (incl. Yola), MAIL and HEX
- Allocate DOMAIN to hosting products
Please note that you cannot cancel DOMAINs for your clients, apply for transfer codes and/or make changes to the client’s user account.
How can I change, enter or remove a technical administrator?
In order to hand over the administration of your DOMAINs, your Website or mailbox to your technical administrator, please visit www.switchplus.ch and log on to your user account.
- Click on your name on the right side of the navigation and choose technical administrator.
- To enter a (new) technical administrator, click on “add technical administrator”. On the next site you can insert the User-ID of the technical administrator.
The technical administrator will be informed by e-mail. As soon as he has confirmed the link in the e-mail, his User-ID will be shown in your user account.
If you would like to insert more than one technical administrator, you can proceed the same way.
IMPORTANT: The technical administrator will be able to help you with all technical concerns. He will be allowed to register DOMAINs, administer DOMAINs (change name-server entries), transfer DOMAINs to switchplus, order WEB and MAIL, administer or quit WEB and MAIL and assign DOMAINs to hosting products.